SCTA Group Health Insurance Trust
New plan offerings through the SCTA Group Health Insurance Trust are available NOW!
What is the SCTA Group Health Insurance Trust?
Groups of all sizes are looking for ways to control the rising cost of health insurance. The SCTA Group Insurance Trust is a solution to ACA imposed regulations, through a fully-insured program.
The SCTA Group Insurance Trust can help your company avoid the ACA Community Rating and join a large group pool of trucking companies to help control costs. Any South Carolina based trucking company and companies that directly support the trucking industry can participate in the plan.
- Groups with 2 or more benefit eligible employees may be eligible participate in the SCTA Group Health Insurance Trust plans.
- The SCTA Group Health Insurance Trust plans will not be subject to the “Essential Health Benefits” Requirement.
- The SCTA Group Health Insurance Trust plans will offer composite rates, not the age banded rates of small group.
- By joining the SCTA Health Insurance Trust, you are eligible for large group plan designs and premium benefits.
- Your group may choose from a wide variety of plans to meet your specific needs.
Contact Scott Woodberry for more details or to request a quote: