April 28, 2017
Get your engines ready!
It's time for the top drivers to start prepping for the 2017 South Carolina Truck Driving Championships.
To be eligible:
• Driver must be domiciled in South Carolina & regularly performs the duties of a professional truck driver.
• Has an accident-free driving record of at least 12 months prior to the TDC competition.
• Meets DOT physical requirements.
• Must have been employed continuously by the same for 12 months prior to the competition.
• Driver’s company MUST be an SCTA member.
• A company representative must be present to assist with the running of the TDC.